To impact our lives and the life of the Emmanuel family by changing habits and connecting to the Almighty God, through the promise of prayer, by making an intentional effort to grow in the grace of praying.
- Those who call Emmanuel their home are asked to make a commitment to pray for 1 hour a day for the first 14 days in May.
- Break this into four bite size chunks of 15 minutes in the morning, 15 minutes at noontime, 15 minutes in the afternoon, and 15 minutes before bed.
- Join us for three important events during those 14 days.
- Multi-generational prayer meeting on Thursday, May 4 at 6:30 pm (National Day of Prayer). Childcare is not available.
- CORE meeting on Monday, May 8 at 6:30 pm where we will be talking about our future direction. Childcare is not available.
- Life Conference on Spiritual Warfare May 12 & 13. Friday night is 6:30pm – 8:30 pm and Saturday is from 9:00 am – noon. The teaching will be an in depth look at the spiritual warfare that wages in our lives. Registration is only required if you need childcare and closes on May 7. For more information on the session and to register for childcare, click here.
I believe that these 14 days of prayer will change your life and change eternity! When the spring is over and the summer has come, I want you to be able to look back on that time and say that it was one of the most meaningful and spiritually important times of your life. Plan on joining others at Emmanuel for 14 days of prayer.