- Leads our Connections Ministry working to help our church family get to know each other in meaningful relationships and to serve the Lord in unity.
- Joined our staff in 2004 as Senior Adult & Shepherding Pastor.
- Serves as one of our Elders.
- Married to Vivien, one of Emmanuel’s deaf interpreters and a former schoolteacher.
- Enjoys their adult children and grandchildren in Billings and Oklahoma.
- Retired from Conoco, Bill likes oil painting, wood carving, and listening to music.
- Served in the United States Air Force.
- Has a Goldendoodle named Shelby.