- Attended University of Montana; graduated with a degree in Biblical Studies from Corbin College in Salem, Oregon.
- Currently pursuing a Masters of Apologetics & Evangelism at Trinity Theological Seminary.
- Oversees the preschool, children, youth and adult minitries.
- Originally from Laurel, MT.
- Married to Brandi, a Ministry Assistant at EBC.
- Has 2 sons, Jeremie & Mason.
- Has 2 Labradors: Hunter and Ruby.
- Loves to be outdoors, and is an avid fisherman and duck hunter.
- Has done mission work in Uganda, Guatemala, Brazil, Nepal and New York City.
- In 2018 God called Jim & Brandi to plant Gracepoint Church in the Billings Heights. That work has begun in January 2019.
Church Planter, Gracepoint Church