- Holds a degree in Christian Studies from Oklahoma Baptist University (via the Yellowstone Christian College campus) and a Masters of Theological Studies (MTS) from Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Came to Christ through the ministries of Emmanuel; was baptized & licensed here as well.
- Served as an Armor Bearer prior to coming on staff.
- Worked as an intern in our youth & young adult ministries.
- Originally from Laurel, MT.
- Married to Sarah, whom he met at DTS. They are expecting baby #1 this winter!
- Has a black lab, Koda.
- Enjoys camping, fishing, hiking–pretty much anything outdoors!
- Current favorite books: The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul; The Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer; and Deep and Wide by Andy Stanley.
Student & Young Adults Pastor
LINK Student Ministry, Pastor