We believe that all Christ-followers should be members of a church where they can be discipled and serve within their local body of believers.
We have many opportunities for you to be involved at Emmanuel. To help determine where you should serve, pair your passions with your spiritual gifts. You’ll find that serving not only helps others, it does amazing things for your spiritual growth as well.
Our Pastors and Directors would love to meet with you and discuss their ministry openings. Here is a list of who to contact for which ministry:
- Nursery, Preschool & eKids (birth – 5th grade): Jamie Arbizzani; firstname.lastname@example.org (see required documents below)
- NOTE: If you wish to serve in our Preschool, Kids or Student Ministry, you will need to complete an application, background check and online video training. The ministry head will discuss this with you.
- Students (grades 6-12): Pastor Trey Haidle; email@example.com
- Young Adults: Pastor Michael Laird (NextUp Pastor); firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Step Counseling Ministry: Pastor Ryan Cooper; email@example.com
- First Impressions: Gary Fried; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life Groups / Adults: Pastor Jeff House; email@example.com
- Women: Cari Roush; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missions & Outreach: Pastor Steve Lortz; email@example.com
- Worship & Tech: Pastor Eddie Frank; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish Speaking Ministry: Pastor Obed Aguirre; email@example.com
- Facilities: Mark Wierenga; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Operational Ministries: Pastor Steve Lortz; email@example.com
Please note: if you wish to teach at Emmanuel, you must be a member.