2022-2023 ADMINISTRATIVE, TEACHER & AIDE STAFF
Ms. Katie, Administrative Assistant
Ms. Peyton, Preschool
- Bio coming soon!
Ms. Diane, Aide to Chantele:
Ms. Laura, Preschool
- Grew up in Billings
- Graduated from Montana State University in 2020 with a degree in Elementary Education and option in Early Childhood Education
- Worked as a student aide and then co-teacher at MSU’s Child Development Center for nearly three years
- Married to Ben since 2019
- Enjoys spending time with family, cooking, crafting, and being outdoors.
Ms. Michelle, Aide to Laura:
Ms. Emily, Kindergarten Readiness
- Grew up in South Carolina with 5 brothers and 5 sisters
- Previously worked as an aide at SCA in 2019
- Studied Early Childhood Education through UCSC
- Married to Peyton since 2021
- Enjoys baking, quilting, attending and performing in theater, snowboarding, and visits home with family.
Ms. Lois, Aide to Emily:
Ms. Tricia, Kindergarten Readiness:
- Born and raised in Libby, MT
- Worked at SCA as an aid for 3 years.
- Married to Mark since 2011
- Mom to Ezekiel, Shiloh, Micah and Asher
- Enjoys home improvement, photography, and spending time with family.
Ms. Brooke, Aide to Tricia:
Ms. Christina, Kindergarten Readiness
- Graduated from Charleston Southern University in 1999 with a BA in Music Education
- Graduated from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in 2005 with an MDiv in Women’s Studies
- Originally from Florida, moved to Montana in 2005
- Married to Michael since 2005
- Mother of two boys, Jack and David
- Joined SCA as Teacher’s Aide in 2017; became a Teacher in 2019
- Member of Emmanuel
- Enjoys relaxing with family and friends, coffee dates, play dates, trying new restaurants, walking, hiking, the beach, singing, reading, and laughing.
Ms. Kelsey, Aide to Christina:
Ms. Elena, Kindergarten Readiness
- Born and raised in Billings, MT
- Studying Early Childhood Education from Liberty University
- Spent 10 years in business finance before moving to education
- Previously an aide at SCA
- Has two children: Kellen & Blake
- Enjoys time with family, reading, coffee, and serving at church.
Ms. Mary, Aide to Elena:
Ms. Maty, Kindergarten
- Born and raised in Billings MT
- Graduated MSU Billings COT in 2011
- Married Brad in 2014
- Has two kids, Millie & Luke and a yellow lab named Murphy Bob
- Has experience in raising sweet babes, home childcare, preschool teaching & in the Abeka curriculum.
- Loves hiking, camping, coffee+tea, reading, spending time with family, traveling, tacos, relaxing, laughing, and cooking!
Mr. Brian, Kindergarten Aide: