SCA Phone #: 406-606-1424 (direct line)
A Beka is a solid phonics-based program and includes the Word of God into every subject taught.
Divided into 4 categories:
- Bible ~ Lessons such as Creation, Noah, Samuel, Hymns and Bible songs, Memory verses and more!
- Language Arts ~ Phonics and Reading, Writing, Poetry, Language Development and Skills including color, words, shapes, etc.
- Numbers ~ Number recognition and counting 1-100, number concepts, simple addition and subtraction facts and more!
- Enrichment ~ Includes art, music, drama, story time, free play, and activities.
All discipline is firm, but fair. We emphasize that it is the behavior we disapprove of, not the child. Our hope is that in rewarding good behavior, each child will be motivated to be at his/her best. However, a child will be isolated from the rest of the children if he/she is a constant offender.
Children should be dressed comfortably and appropriately for indoor or outdoor play. You may want to keep an extra set of clothes (including underwear & socks) in your child’s back-pack in case of an accident.
Each year, on September 15th, waiting lists will open for the following school year and will be available on this website. All requests to be placed on the waiting list are done online.
2023-2024 Fees (September 2023 – May 2024)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday (8:30am-11:25am)
- $345 Registration / Supply fee. This fee is nonrefundable / non-transferable upon receipt, includes registration, supplies, and the final month’s tuition.
- $195 Monthly Tuition
Tuesday, Thursday (8:30am-11:25am)
- $325 Registration / Supply fee. This fee is nonrefundable / non-transferable upon receipt, includes registration, supplies, and the final month’s tuition.
- $175 Monthly Tuition
Kindergarten Readiness Fees*:
- $375 Registration fee. This fee is nonrefundable / non-transferable upon receipt, includes registration, supplies, and the final month’s tuition.
- $205 Monthly Tuition
- $395 Registration / Supply fee. This fee is nonrefundable / non-transferable upon receipt, includes registration, supplies, and the final month’s tuition.
- $215 Monthly Tuition
*Emmanuel Baptist Church members receive $15.00 off of both the Registration/Supply Fee and Monthly Tuition. Fees are subject to change. You will be notified in advance of any changes.
SCA offers tuition payment by ACH which is free to you and the school. You can download that form here.
The tuition is pulled from a checking or savings account on the 3rd of each month from September – April each year.
Shiloh Christian Academy reserves the right to select students and families on the basis of academic performance, Christian commitment, lifestyle choices and personal qualifications including a willingness to cooperate with our administration and policies. Therefore, Shiloh Christian Academy reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse admission of an applicant or to discontinue the enrollment of a student on the basis of, but not necessarily limited to, the inability to support the moral principles of the school and/or the inability to maintain a lifestyle consistent with the Shiloh Christian Academy statement of faith, mission, values, philosophies and goals, and any related policies and procedures. (Romans 1:24-32, Galatians 5:19-21)
The school office will need a copy of your child’s immunization records. The child will need to be up to date on all immunizations by the first day of school.
We have a snack time each day. Each child should bring a small snack. Juice or drink is optional. We have a drinking fountain close to our rooms.
Children love parties! We will celebrate holidays and birthdays as they arrive during the year. Parent participation is welcome for these events.
Shiloh Christian Academy, a ministry of Emmanuel Baptist Church, admits students of any race and grants all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students. Shiloh Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.