SCA Phone #: 406-606-1424 (direct line)
A Beka is a solid phonics-based program and includes the Word of God into every subject taught.
Divided into 4 categories:
- Bible ~ Lessons such as Creation, Noah, Samuel, Hymns and Bible songs, Memory verses and more!
- Language Arts ~ Phonics and Reading, Writing, Poetry, Language Development and Skills including color, words, shapes, etc.
- Numbers ~ Number recognition and counting 1-100, number concepts, simple addition and subtraction facts and more!
- Enrichment ~ Includes art, music, drama, story time, free play, and activities.
All discipline is firm, but fair. We emphasize that it is the behavior we disapprove of, not the child. Our hope is that in rewarding good behavior, each child will be motivated to be at his/her best. However, a child will be isolated from the rest of the children if he/she is a constant offender.
Children should be dressed comfortably and appropriately for indoor or outdoor play. You may want to keep an extra set of clothes (including underwear & socks) in your child’s back-pack in case of an accident.
2020-2021 Fees (September 2020 – May 2021)
Each year, on September 15th, waiting lists will open for the following school year. All requests to be placed on the waiting list are done online. The form is not available before September 15. Once active, you will find it here.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday (8:30am-11:25am)
- $315 Registration / Supply fee. This fee is nonrefundable, includes registration, supplies, and the final month’s tuition.
- $165 Monthly Tuition
Tuesday, Thursday (8:30am-11:25am)
- $295 Registration / Supply fee. This fee is nonrefundable, includes registration, supplies, and the final month’s tuition.
- $145 Monthly Tuition
Kindergarten Readiness Fees*:
- $345 Registration fee. This fee is nonrefundable, includes registration, supplies, and the final month’s tuition.
- $175 Monthly Tuition
- $365 Registration / Supply fee. This fee is nonrefundable, includes registration, supplies, and the final month’s tuition.
- $185 Monthly Tuition
*Emmanuel Baptist Church members receive $15.00 off of both the Registration/Supply Fee and Monthly Tuition. Fees are subject to change. You will be notified in advance of any changes.
SCA offers tuition payment by ACH which is free to you and the school. You can download that form here.
The tuition is pulled from a checking or savings account on the 3rd of each month from September – April each year.
The school office will need a copy of your child’s immunization records. The child will need to be up to date on all immunizations by the first day of school.
We have a snack time each day. Each child should bring a small snack. Juice or drink is optional. We have a drinking fountain close to our rooms.
Children love parties! We will celebrate holidays and birthdays as they arrive during the year. Parent participation is welcome for these events.
Shiloh Christian Academy, a ministry of Emmanuel Baptist Church, admits students of any race and grants all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students. Shiloh Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.