- Holds a bachelors degree in Pastoral Theology from Crown College in Powell Tennessee.
- Originally from Boardman, Ohio where he met his wife Carrie at church and were married in 1994.
- Has 3 children: Caleb, Victoria and Mackenzie.
- Moved to Montana in 2004.
- Has served as Sunday school teacher, deacon, camp ministries, youth pastor & senior pastor.
- Joined Emmanuel’s staff in in January 2020 and serves as our Adult Ministries & Life Group Pastor.
- Passionate about encouraging believers to see their full potential as Christians and to help them become all the Christ has saved them to be.
- Enjoys anything outdoors from hunting to fishing to ATV riding.
Adult Ministry Pastor
Pastor, Senior Adults