- Has a bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering Technology and a Masters of Theological Studies (MTS) from Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Oversees the day-to-day business of the church, the staff, facilities, missions and church planting.
- Originally from Des Moines, IA, Steve moved to Montana with his family at the age of 10.
- Met his wife, Julie, at Emmanuel’s youth group; they married in 1988. She is the Finance & Social Media Manager at EBC.
- Has two German Shepherds, Major and Stryker.
- Steve was a Marine Corps officer, and was called to the ministry in the deserts of Iraq. Previously worked as a deputy sheriff for Yellowstone County.
- Passionate about Life Groups and believes every Christian should be involved in a life group for growth and accountability.
- Has done mission work in Vancouver & Toronto, Canada, Nepal, Bangladesh, Ecuador and Wyoming.
- Enjoys summer outdoor activities, hiking, boating, shooting, sports, and traveling.
Life Groups, Mission, Pastor