Developing relationships is crucial to women’s ministry. We offer the following options to encourage women to get together for fun, laughter and get to know one another.
- MOPS and eMoms – MOPS is the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from September – April For mothers of preschoolers. eMoms is the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of ever month from September – April. There are occasional weeks we don’t meet so be sure to check our calendar of events.
- Spring Fling – Our annual spring party is held in late March – early April each year. Women are encouraged to come and bring their friends! Spring Fling is for women ages 18 & up. The theme is generally announced in March and ticket sale dates begin 3 weeks prior to the event. Seating is limited. Childcare is not available. Please make other arrangements for your children.
- Ladies’ Tea Party – This annual event is for women to get together for formal tea, fellowship and a devotion. This year’s party is on June 20, 2020 at 2pm. Tickets will be available in late May / early June.
- Ladies Night Out – Ladies 18 and up are welcome to attend a monthly Ladies Night Out for fellowship, fun and food. Registration is required each month and childcare is available if you sign up by the deadline. Registration is available on our calendar of events. Here is our 2020 schedule.
January 4, Bunco & Pizza; $10. Register by Sunday, December 29, 2019. February 7, Crafts & Snacks; $10. Sign up by Sunday, January 29. March 6; Spa Night; $10. Sign up by Sunday, March 1. April 3; No LNO – plan to attend Spring Fling (see above)! May 1, Movie & Nachos; $10. Sign up by Sunday, April 26. CANCELLED. September 4; TBA; $10. Register by August 30 CANCELLED. October 9, Worship Night; no cost. Registration not required. November 6, TBA; $10. Sign up by Sunday, November 1.
- December 4, No LNO – plan to attend the Christmas Party (see below)!
- Montana Fair Project – CANCELLED for 2020. Each year our women’s ministry hosts a booth at Montana Fair, providing a clean place for parents to change diapers and a private place for moms to nurse their babies. We need lots of volunteers for this event so watch for details in July!
- Women’s Worship Night – October 9, 2020. This is a special event designed for women to worship and join their voices and hearts in praise to our Savior. It’s a great event to bring friends to or use as a retreat. Registration is not required for this event. .
- Christmas Party – A fun-filled event with fellowship, food, games and laughter, the Christmas Party is a casual, festive event in late November / early December each year. December 4 is the date for the 2020 party. Wrapped in Love is the theme and sign up will be available in November 8 here. Cost is $10 this year and includes dinner. Seating is limited; for women and young ladies 9th grade and up. Childcare is not available. Please make other arrangements for your children.